Thursday, December 10, 2009

Today's Challenge: 10 Spy Images for CN: Cribbage

Skipping ahead to the last Ingredient "list", Image Hunt. This will probably be a more or less daily challenge to myself as I hunt down images.

First off is 10 images I like while searching DeviantArt using "spy" as the subject, and branching out from there.

  1. Spy by ~hazienuts
  2. Spy by ~newfka
  3. Spy by ~Timetint
  4. Making Your Mind Up by =Life-takers-crayon
  5. Extreme Ways by *aryundomiel
  6. S.B. Covert Ops by ~Essiss
  7. Ghost Town by ~Essiss
  8. Spy by ~nikita-kely
  9. Metallic green eye by ~nikita-kely
  10. Bomb squad Dasha Intro 1 ruff by *PiratoLoco

Some good stuff, but none really hit quite the right note. Number 9 really got my imagination going though. So much so I think I will do a bonus Today's Challenge Image Hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment