Saturday, December 26, 2009

Update time!

I got caught up in trying, and failing, to get Cribbage out on time. And of course the holidays, some unexpected health issues with my wife, and general life stuff...
Where I stand now. I got some serious meat produced for Cribbage, and I am pretty happy with it. I will continue to churn that out, hoping to "submit" it, or at least complete it as though I was going to submit it. I don't know if I'm going to compete in the Pathfinder contest yet or not. I don't own the book, and even $10 is hard to scrape up. I can still pretty easily submit the magic item, and will I think, but going much further will be difficult without more familiarity with the rules.
But focus has now shifted to two new contests, one form Simian Circle Games and the other this mysterious contest at Enworld.org. The Simian Circle contest I have codenamed Ascend. I have been thinking about and tinkering around with both it's Theme and Dice Mechanics for over a month. I am really excited about this one. The other contest I know nothing about, so I have no name as of yet.
My plans as of now. I am going to shoot for 3 entires a day, 6 days a week for an average. A Today's Challenge, where I challenge my creative self, a Codename:Ascend entry, and another, either Codename:Cribbage, Codename:Marionette, or something on this new contest. Ambitous, and we will revise my plans as needed....

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment