Thursday, December 10, 2009

Today's Challenge: 10 Metallic Images for CN: Cribbage (bonus round!)

Hitting up DeviantArt once more, this time with "metallic".

Well, “metallic” only yielded this result

Aoi by *Vixxenfairy

So I moved on to cyber

The Magician by ~Gossengel

4 of Discs by ~Gossengel

A Good Night by ~UrbaniteByDesign

Profile by ~hunterkiller

"implant" (I know shudder right, but fortunately no NSFW) yielded

tActiCaL nEurAL iMpLAnT by ~LichtReize

"bionic"...

nada

"metallic eye" at least got me back to decent art

Borg by ~Jenya88

DAY 9- Digital Nightmare by ~StrangelyIsolated

Perfect Enemy. by =hybridgothica

Explosion. by =hybridgothica

So we came full circle, and I believe in =hybridgothica's work we have a winner... so much so that I can't even begin to narrow the list down to one from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment